Dining on Campus
Hungry? Consider it handled. Carthage has plenty of places to eat on campus:
- The Caf: Short for cafeteria, “the Caf” is located in the Todd Wehr Center. It offers a salad bar, sandwich bar, pasta, pizza, grilled options, and new specialties every day. An outdoor patio serves up breathtaking views of Lake Michigan.
- Starbucks: Need a jolt of caffeine between classes? Head to Starbucks in the Clausen Center.
- Student Union: The Campbell Student Union has a Sub Connection, Baja Fresh, World of Wings, and Seattle’s Best Coffee.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels and Freshens: Head to Hedberg Library for bagels, sandwiches, salads, frozen yogurt, smoothies, and juices.
- Honest Abe’s Food Cart: When it’s warm out, you will find a food cart near the Science Center’s Hamar Patio, selling a changing menu of brats, gyros, hot dogs, salads, chips, fruit, and more.